Sunday, April 11, 2010

Phoenix Wright Quotes

The Ace Attorney game series for the DS featuring Phoenix Wright was originally released in Japan, but there are American versions of the games as well. I don't know about the Japanese versions, but in the ones I've played, the dialogue is utterly hilarious. It even makes use of quite a few pop culture references.

Here are some choice quotes from the first three games (courtesy of Wikiquote, especially for the earlier ones I haven't played in a while).

"What's wrong? Is something stuck to my face? Why yes! There's my eyes, and my nose, and my mouth." - Redd White

In reference to old lady security guard Wendy Oldbag:
"Old windbag sure has balls! Or... well, you know what I mean." - Maya Fey

"I spent a whole day looking for my dentures. They turned out to be in my mouth all along." - Judge

"Don't be foolish you foolish fool wearing the foolishly foolish clothes." - Franziska von Karma

After being (literally) whipped multiple times by Franziska:
"Not you too, Mia! With the whip… And the pain… And the oww…" - Phoenix

"Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too." - Phoenix

"Well, we know whose milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..." - Mia Fey

"Men are like colonies of bacteria. The more heat you apply, the faster they grow." - Godot

"Let us say the figurative Sir William will be dropping his panties before lunchtime." - Luke Atmey
If you don't know it, look that one up yourself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment