Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Performing

So sorry, I have been really busy this week. Salsa Dance at Cal (formerly the Social Ballroom Club) is performing this Friday at some culture show. I'm doing both the traditional salsa and the hip-hop fusion salsa routines, so I've been at practice a lot.

It's been difficult, since I only really learned to salsa this semester, but oh so fun. I think I've gotten much better as a follower as well (or the guys in the class have become much better leaders).I was practicing with my partner today, and it looks pretty damn good. Though I do say so myself. Only one way to fix that: if you're in Berkeley, come by the Heller Lounge/Multicultural Center in the MLK Student Union Building at 7. You can watch and let me know just how good or bad we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment