Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Internet

So...the internet connection here is neither fast nor reliable. Not fast I can deal with, but sometimes it just stops working. You'll have to bear with me. I think what I will try to do is write my posts while I am here, and post them next next weekend when I go back to Hyderabad for a couple of days. I can schedule them so they show up once a day or something like that.

I want to include a bunch of pictures of the school (on my project blog), but this connection won't allow it. I'm taking field notes (kind of) in a notebook, so hopefully I won't forget anything. And hopefully you won't forget about me!

I'll try to post short things like this, but if you want the filling of the sandwich instead of just the bread, you'll have to come back in a week and a half. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment