Sunday, November 7, 2010

*Chomp*

4 out of 5 dentists recommend sugarless gum. What about the other one?

7 out of 8 mice recommend sticking your nose between my fingers while exploring and then curling up in my hand. What about the other one?

The other one recommends biting my thumb. Twice. Either the taste of blood + latex is addictive or he was just vindictive.

I suppose that's my fault for holding him too loosely as while trying to apply something to his paw. But I'm too soft-hearted and would rather err on the side of being bitten than hurting the mouse. Ah well, that's a price I will continue to pay (every now and then - this was my first bite all semester).

Googling "mouse bite" gave me this picture of a viper and its deadly little killer. You go, mouse!
(Story here: Telegraph)

No comments:

Post a Comment