Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Kid on the Block

Yes, the title says it all. I'm new to the blogging world, and I don't yet plan on letting anyone I know see this blog with the knowledge that it's mine, but I'm still going to act as if they could, and as if I actually have an audience bigger than 0. So this blog will be an hodgepodge of various thoughts, ideas, experiences and things that I just plain find interesting (the majority will probably be the latter). I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to be doing here, but I think I'll learn how I want to use this blog soon.

I'm probably more than slightly influenced by Isis the Scientist, so you may see pictures with snarky captions popping up every now and then. I think I'll certainly be more talkative than I am in real life. Oh, and I suppose I should mention that I'm going to stay curiousgeorgie for now. No real names. I want to be able to reveal the person in my head, not the person that everybody sees (I'm mostly myself, but very few see all aspects of me).

No comments:

Post a Comment